between Office A and Office B. The application will be: sharing files
(data), voice, and video conferencing between the two offices. We are going
to use Cisco 2801 for this application. I have searched for support document
on how to configure 2801 for VPN connection and Voice gateway, but the
document available is limited. Please suggest how I can configure the two
routers to achieve the goal. Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Souphonh
Re: 2801 VPN and Voice configuration [ In reply to ]
Hi,

As i understond from your example below that your sites connected to
different ISP so you will establish L3vpn over internet as soon as your
providers has no interconnection between each other, so lets say that it's
internet connectivity
one of the option to use GRE tunnels between you branches which may help you
to transfer DATA between your branches throught a secure way over the
internet but i don't think that the voice will working we.

I hope that help you
the below link included a lot of configuration examples

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk827/tk369/tech_configuration_examples_list.html

Best Regards,
Mounir Mohamed