Mailing List Archive

per-user QoS via radius?
I need to be able to apply a QoS service-policy to dsl users who terminate
to a 7206 via lt2p over tunnels on an ATM DS3. It looks like to do this,
I'll need to be running 12.2(15)T or newer and the syntax is

cisco-avpair = "ip:sub-policy-Out=ssspolicy"

Just making assumtions on how it'd work before looking it up on cio, I
tried adding "service-policy ssspolicy out" to the existing
cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config..." radius entry...and that seems to
have actually been parsed, but resulted in:

Class Based Weighted Fair Queueing not supported on this interface

when I turned on debug vtemplate.

Can anyone clarify if one of these syntaxes is more correct than the
other...and is 12.2.15T really needed to get this done?