Mailing List Archive

MIBs voice calls on as5400
I have been trying to find out if there are two MIB’s I can query on an
AS5400 to track voice traffic. These would be the number of voice calls
currently in progress when the box is queried, and the total number of voice
calls since the last time the counter was cleared.

Re: MIBs voice calls on as5400 [ In reply to ]
Try

CISCO-VOICE-DIAL-CONTROL-MIB, cvCallVolume
DIAL-CONTROL-MIB, callActive
CISCO-DIAL-CONTROL-MIB,
cCallHistoryTable

Darryl Sladden
TME Manager, SRG
Dsladden@cisco.com
408-525-8970

Re: MIBs voice calls on as5400 [ In reply to ]
According to the Cisco SNMP object navigator, when I look up the MIBS for
our version of IOS (c5400-js-mz.123-3i.bin) these MIB's should be supported
in the IOS. But when I look them up by oid they do not seem to be there. Do
I have to do something to turn them on?