Mailing List Archive

vpdn domain-delimiter - user1#company@domain.com - how to filter "company" out
hello there,

we try to setup an radiusaccount as following:

user1#company@domain.com

for the outbound request to the radius we want to send only the
"company" to the radius
to get the vpdn relevant informations for the LNS.

i have already tried on our LNS (c7206 VXR IOS 12.4) a lot of
combinations (suffix as
prefix as well) but i did not find a way how the just "filter out" only
the
"company" to to radius.

any ideas/suggestions?

thanks

chris
This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Information pursuant to paragraph 14 Austrian Companies Code: UPC Austria GmbH; Registered Office: Wolfganggasse 58-60, 1120 Vienna Company Register Number: FN 189858d at the Commercial Court of Vienna