Mailing List Archive

I COULDNT CHANGE CISCO PPPOE SERVICE NAME
Hi;

i use cisco 7206vxr with c7200-adventerprisek9-mz.124-11.T2.bin ios.  We made all tha configuration well and pppoe server works as well as we want.

But the problem is begin here, because we can change the ac-name but we cant change the service-name.

could you help me to change pppoe service name ?

thanks.

here is bbba conf
==============

 bba-group pppoe global

 virtual-template 1

 ac name  isp-name

 sessions auto cleanup

 interface Virtual-Template1

 mtu 1480

 no ip address

 no ip route-cache cef

 no ip route-cache

 ip tcp adjust-mss 1452

 no logging event link-status

 ppp authentication pap chap ms-chap

 ppp ipcp dns  8.8.8.8 4.2.2.1==============
I COULDNT CHANGE CISCO PPPOE SERVICE NAME [ In reply to ]
Hi;

i use cisco 7206vxr with c7200-adventerprisek9-mz.124-11.T2.bin ios.  We made all tha configuration well and pppoe server works as well as we want.

But the problem is begin here, because we can change the ac-name but we cant change the service-name.

could you help me to change pppoe service name ?

thanks.

here is conf