Mailing List Archive

Interpreter users (uwsgi/scgi/etc.) ? Keep an eye on this one.
<https://github.com/cherokee/webserver/issues/956>

It seems that we have caught a bug that is very old, and only relevant if
you develop a lot of code that requires the interpreter to restart. I do
hope to read some feedback on this oneliner.

I have switched to the following development model;
<http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/>

Next to giving pretty pictures on github, it actually makes a lot of sense
when sending and receiving pull requests. So please do the same :) Create
a branch when you work on something and do a pull request for that branch.

<https://github.com/cherokee/webserver/network>

Stefan