Mailing List Archive

cherokee-remote.py script
Hello All,

I just wanted to share a little script I wrote for managing a remote
cherokee server thru SSH.
It's just a remote ssh cherokee-admin helper, it will run cherokee-admin
remotely, establish a secure ssh tunnel to the admin port and then open the
default browser with the url. It's implemented with python
*fabric<http://fabfile.org>
.*

I'm still new at python, so the code is a little basic and still needs a
bit more work, but currently is functional. I just created it because I was
tired of doing the same commands over and over.

I normally use ssh keys, and will probably need to implement something for
password caching using fabric.

Here's the link:
https://github.com/chekolyn/cherokee-remote/blob/master/cherokee-remote.py

Please feel free to make any suggestions and improvements; fork if you wish.

Regards,

Sergio Aguilar

PS. I'll be offline for a few days, will respond when I'm back.