Mailing List Archive

WG: [Cherokee-dev] Need help with "Makefile.am"
Hi there,

I am playing around in my fork and need some help with the Makefile.am.

I have some script with vars (%localstatedir%, etc.) and want to replace them with the according value. Then copy them over to %localstatedir%/share/cherokee/somewhere_notsureyet.

I tried to use https://github.com/cherokee/webserver/blob/master/contrib/Makefile.am as a reference, but could not get it to work. The sed command is the one I want to have. And I want it to apply to the files

> generic.pre and debian.pre
and copy the sed-output to
> generic and debian

Regards