Mailing List Archive

Hello
Re: Hello [ In reply to ]
I apologise for this spam message that appeared to come from me - it
appears that someone somehow obtained access to an old Yahoo Mail account
that I used to use only for mailing lists. Not sure how, and their account
access logs don't show anything (which is very weird). There's nothing in
my sent emails or trash, and apparently the spam messages were sent via
Yahoo's mail API (which I've never granted any application permission to
use).

I've changed my password for that account and have enabled two-factor
authentication (which I am already using on my main email accounts), and
I'll delete the account if it happens again.