http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=178

Comment #6 by alobbs:

Issue attribute updates:

Issue 178 in cherokee: Windows build [ In reply to ]
Issue 178: Windows build
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=178

Comment #7 by ste...@konink.de:
I'll have my new MingW32 building stuff for my other pet project ready by
tonight.
I'll plan Cherokee SVN in automatic building too; then you can use it as
very very beta.

Issue 178 in cherokee: Windows build [ In reply to ]
Issue 178: Windows build
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=178

Comment #8 by alobbs:
Oh, wowww.. awesome news! :-)

Issue 178 in cherokee: Windows build [ In reply to ]
Issue 178: Windows build
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=178

Comment #9 by ste...@konink.de:
http://kinkrsoftware.nl/contrib/cherokee/cherokee-win32.png

If someone helps with the polish, mainly getting it to work on relative
directories.
I'll start publish the zip file. It is now including symbols only 1.5MB in
a zip file.

`make profit` is still not working.

Issue attribute updates:
Owner: ste...@konink.de
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium Usability

Issue 178 in cherokee: Windows build [ In reply to ]
Issue 178: Windows build
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=178

Comment #10 by ste...@konink.de:
Alvaro has posted some new patches. I'll try them out; if I get dirlist to
work, I'll
try to see if we can release something.

Issue attribute updates:

Re: Issue 178 in cherokee: Windows build [ In reply to ]
Comment #13 on issue 178 by unexplained: Windows build
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=178

one vote for svn

Re: Issue 178 in cherokee: Windows build [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #14 on issue 178 by ste...@konink.de: Windows build
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=178

We decided to drop Win32 support.