Cheers

Stadtpirat

* https://github.com/blog/1452-new-github-pages-domain-github-io

Re: Migration of website is done. [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 7 Apr 2013, - - wrote:

> - Please hide the bugtracker from code.google.com/cherokee. Issues will
> remain and can still be reached via the imported issues on Github, but
> it will not be visible in the menus on the Google-repository.

Some bugs still have attachments, so completely removing is a bad idea :)

Stefan
Re: Migration of website is done. [ In reply to ]
I know and you are right. :)

Just to clarify: Hiding is not removing. It just disappears from the Main navigation menu, but can still be reached via URL, or the Github issues that have been imported from there, because in every imported issue is a hyperlink to it's origin.

Stadtpirat