Mailing List Archive

Issue 1397 in cherokee: +++ PLEASE READ – ISSUES ARE MOVING TO GITHUB – PLEASE READ +++
Owner: ----

New issue 1397 by psaod8fz...@gmail.com: +++ PLEASE READ – ISSUES ARE
MOVING TO GITHUB – PLEASE READ +++
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1397

In the next couple of days we are moving the issues to Github.

* *
* If you found a bug, please leave open an issue at: *
* https://github.com/cherokee/webserver/issues *
* *
* Please do NOT create new issues in this issue tracker *
* *
Re: Issue 1397 in cherokee: +++ PLEASE READ – ISSUES ARE MOVING TO GITHUB – PLEASE READ +++ [ In reply to ]
Why move to Github and not Bitbucket? Could someone give a list of the
considerations? In my experience Bitbucket staff are more responsive to
development requests (network graph notwithstanding) and Bitbucket has a
nicer wide suite of tools to help with eg. Agile development.

--
Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)

Re: Issue 1397 in cherokee: +++ PLEASE READ – ISSUES ARE MOVING TO GITHUB – PLEASE READ +++ [ In reply to ]
Comment #1 on issue 1397 by psaod8fz...@gmail.com: +++ PLEASE READ – ISSUES
ARE MOVING TO GITHUB – PLEASE READ +++
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1397

Finished and working.
Some minor display bugs, but that's ok. There is still the original issue,
to have a look at, if there are doubts.