being. I'm hoping there's enough of a Catalyst community here to respond to
some questions I have about the documentation.

Brian

Re: What happened to the Catalyst wiki? [ In reply to ]
This list isn't particularly active, the IRC channel (catalyst@irc.perl.org) is likely going to get you a faster response
The website is a mess and we're trying to get volunteers together to fix it up
On Friday, August 5, 2022, 03:52:23 AM CDT, Brian Lowe <catalyst-mail@groupbcl.ca> wrote:

Hey all,

Several places in the Catalyst site refer to the wiki, but it's gone offline.
Is there a way to restore it?

I have a couple of other questions as well, but I'll leave them for the time

Re: What happened to the Catalyst wiki? [ In reply to ]
Il 11/08/22 16:27, John Napiorkowski ha scritto:
> This list isn't particularly active, the IRC channel
> (catalyst@irc.perl.org) is likely going to get you a faster response
>
> The website is a mess and we're trying to get volunteers together to
> fix it up

While real time chat has arguably a faster response rate, it nonetheless
has the great disadvantage of losing much of the information.

Never understood the rationale of diverting people to another forum: why
just don't close this list instead (a bad idea to be clear) ?

--
Marco

CONFIDENTALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this message as well as the attached
file(s) is confidential/privileged and is only intended for the person
to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, or you have received this
communication in error, please be aware that any dissemination,
distribution or duplication is strictly prohibited, and can be illegal.
Please notify us immediately and delete all copies from your mailbox and
other archives. Thank you
In ottemperanza con il nuovo Regolamento Europeo GDPR n. 679/2016, le
informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e
confidenziali. Il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al
destinatario del messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio
stesso. Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è
destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo dal Suo Sistema ed a distruggere
le varie copie o stampe, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Ogni
utilizzo improprio è contrario ai principi del nuovo Regolamento Europeo
GDPR n. 679/2016.
Re: What happened to the Catalyst wiki? [ In reply to ]
You can access the wiki via the WayBackWhen Machine at Archive.org it seems:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200216182737/http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/