I have application logic in controllers which i want to
reuse from some non-http scripts.

Is it doable or should it be done at all ?

I know models can easily be called from scripts , but
my business logic lies in models and controllers.

sorry if it was a FAQ.

Regds
mallah.

Re: using catalyst controllers from script [ In reply to ]
I was able to use the controller methods that did not require
$c .

I just used the Module in the script and called the
methods in it and it worked.

Regds
mallah.

Re: using catalyst controllers from script [ In reply to ]
Excerpts from Rajesh Kumar Mallah's message of 2017-04-29 16:11:09 -0400:

> Hi ,
>
> I have application logic in controllers which i want to
> reuse from some non-http scripts.
Encapsulate it into your model.

> Is it doable or should it be done at all ?
>

> I know models can easily be called from scripts , but
> my business logic lies in models and controllers.
As you foresee this is the right way to make things. Catalyst should be a thin
http layer to fat models.

--
Marco Arthur @ (M)arco Creatives