Mailing List Archive

Links which don't work on dev.catalystframework.org
Hi,

I checked the links to all the applications listed on "Applications powered by Catalyst" web page on dev.catalystframework.org and I found a few that don't work:

1. Open Blog:
http://openblog.stephensykes.us/

2. Typeface is dead indeed:
http://typeface-project.org/

3. Angerwhale displays a page in french (but maybe it is all right), with:
"Rien n'a été trouvé
Toutes nos excuses, mais votre requete pour cette archive n'a donné aucun résultat. Peut-etre aurez-vous plus de chance en lançant une recherche..."

which means something like:
"Nothing has been found
We apologize but your request for this archive has not given any results.
Maybe you have more luck by searching ..."

http://www.angerwhale.org/

4. Foorum (the link to Live demo):
http://www.foorumbbs.com/

5. FileZ
Displays a search.cpan.org page with the result "No matches".

--Octavian

Re: Links which don't work on dev.catalystframework.org [ In reply to ]
Anyone know where the source for this is kept?

John

Re: Links which don't work on dev.catalystframework.org [ In reply to ]
On 17 Oct 2012, at 14:52, John Napiorkowski wrote:

> Anyone know where the source for this is kept?

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/site

Cheers
t0m