Mailing List Archive

RE: Vladimir Putin's invasion..
Hello

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, I am assuring that this is real and genuine. My name is Mr. Cliff Claven. I am the director of F&N Investment Portfolio Management. I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this Confidential Transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence.

MY PROPOSITION: I am the financial adviser to Sergey Viktorovich Chemezov is the CEO of Rostec Corporation, a Russian Oligarch. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Chemezov. Unfortunately,he is one of Russian president Putin's strong allies sanctioned by the United States government over the Russian invasion of Ukraine. He has an abandoned sum of $35,320,000.00 (Thirty Five MillionThree Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars) in a US Bank account which he intends to move out because of the sanctions placed on Putin and his allies by the United States government and NATO.

As a matter of fact,the fund was deposited in an escrow account with Investor Bank U.S.A. This fund cannot be released from this escrow account unless someone applies for claim as a business partner indicated in deposit terms and banking guidelines.

Unfortunately, my client is on the sanction list of the United States of America and he cannot front for this fund. The fund can also not be remitted to him. Remember that Russia has been sanctioned aggressively and Russian banks were sanctioned from the SWIFT messaging system and canĀ“t operate or access International Transactions within the US and Europe. Even VISA and Master Cards did also suspend Russia from using their cards / services. I now seek your consent to have you stand as beneficiary / partner to the fund so that the fund to the sum of $35,320,000.00 (Thirty Five Million Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars) can be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary,otherwise in less than no time,the account/fund will also be sanctioned. All documents to enable you to receive this fund will be carefully worked out. Please acknowledge receipt of my letter in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor. This calls for an urgent action.

On the final conclusion of this project, 30% of this will be rewarded for your participation in this deal. Please do not take undue advantage of the trust I bestow in you. I have worked out all modality to complete the transaction successfully, be rest assured that the transaction is 100% legal and risk free. Once again, if my proposal is acceptable to you, Kindly reply via my email for further details.

Best Regards,
Yours faithful,
Cliff Claven.
Director