Mailing List Archive

Invitation to join Bricolage Users
Hi list-bricolage-users@lists.gossamer-threads.com,
David Wheeler invited you to join the Bricolage Users group.
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bricolage-users

Message from David Wheeler:
The old Bricolage mail lists have gone the way of the dodo. So I'm setting
up Google Groups lists to replace them. You were among the subscribers to
the old users list, so I'm inviting you to this new one. Feel free to
ignore if you no longer wish to participate in the group.

Thanks,

David

About this group:
Discussion list for the Bricolage Content Management System.

Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and
email-based groups with a rich community experience. You can also use your
Group to share documents, pictures, and calendars invitations.

Accept this invitation at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/subscribe?token=AHZ7KVNaJ_M4zTj9iDLFIzzLaaQ2qm7yjGM3AbHQXWPZvCk9wAbeQ4ITRTCFUomekNX7tbwbh6pL7SvZnIFUW_nx-4Jv8bgUyw

If you do not wish to be a member of this group or believe this group may
contain spam:
* You can report the group for abuse at
https://groups.google.com/d/abuse/YQAAAH1l11fzAAAAsJqgyeAAAACOMuG25xmAtF1oDfo4AYrKX4i5Wpw
* You can opt out of all future Google Groups activity at
https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Start your own group at https://groups.google.com/d/creategroup.
Visit Google Groups Help Center at
http://support.google.com/groups/bin/answer.py?answer=46601.