206-547-1222 x104
chris.schults@pccsea.com
http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com
Re: Users can't add output channels after upgrade [ In reply to ]
On 2014-12-10, at 5:19 PM, Chris Schults <chris.schults@pccsea.com> wrote:

> Is this by design?

Maybe check the change log between those two version to see if anything changed, and -- if so -- why?

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com
RE: Users can't add output channels after upgrade [ In reply to ]
> Maybe check the change log between those two version to see if anything
> changed, and -- if so -- why?

Thanks Philip. Did a quick scan and wonder if this bug fix in 2.0.1 might have introduced this issue somehow?

http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/212
Re: Users can't add output channels after upgrade [ In reply to ]
On 2014-12-11, at 1:21 PM, Chris Schults <chris.schults@pccsea.com> wrote:

>> Maybe check the change log between those two version to see if anything
>> changed, and -- if so -- why?
>
> Thanks Philip. Did a quick scan and wonder if this bug fix in 2.0.1 might have introduced this issue somehow?
>
> http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/212

Hmmm. Good question. Let me try removing that change and see if it fixes the issue you reported.

Phillip.