I'm also curious what others do when jobs are mysteriously and rather permanently stuck in the queue just "executing" (but never finishing).

I have scripts to clear those items, but I'm wondering what the conditions are for creating them in the first place?

Phillip.
RE: bric_queued in --single mode [ In reply to ]
I have not used the --single option, so no input there.

I also just run scripts to clear those stalled jobs, and I wish I knew why they happened, but haven't been able to nail it down. I suspected it had to do with the target of the deployment being unresponsive(because I know sometimes it is unresponsive).

I know that wasn't really helpful, but I wanted you to know that you weren't alone in your frustration.

Adam