<TITLE>502 Proxy Error</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Proxy Error</H1>
The proxy server received an invalid
response from an upstream server.<P>
The proxy server could not handle the request <EM><A
HREF="/workflow/profile/media/new/102">POST&nbsp;/workflow/profile/media/new/102</A></EM>.<P>
Reason: <STRONG>Document contains no data</STRONG><P>
Re: Error uploading PNG files [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> I get an error when I try to upload png media files as any element type
> that works with other formats.
> I have png media types defined just as other media types and other image
> types work fine.
>
> Any clues where to hunt this down? This is the error response I get after
> hitting the upload button from any point of the interface into an image
> container :
>
> <TITLE>502 Proxy Error</TITLE>
> </HEAD><BODY>
> <H1>Proxy Error</H1>
> The proxy server received an invalid
> response from an upstream server.<P>
> The proxy server could not handle the request <EM><A
> HREF="/workflow/profile/media/new/102">POST&nbsp;/workflow/profile/media/new/102</A></EM>.<P>
> Reason: <STRONG>Document contains no data</STRONG><P>

Can you check your mod_perl or application server logs? It should have
more info on what the exact error is.

Cheers,

Alex
Re: Error uploading PNG files [ In reply to ]
I just checked the archives on Gossamer Threads and see that there is a
response from Alex but I did not get it in my mail. Just flagging that in
case there are delivery issues for messages.

The answer re: check mod_perl logs:

I am on shared hosting (at gossamer) as such I don't think I have access to
those logs, or do I?

Thanks,

Bryan

Re: Error uploading PNG files [ In reply to ]
Hi Bryan,

> I just checked the archives on Gossamer Threads and see that there is a
> response from Alex but I did not get it in my mail. Just flagging that in
> case there are delivery issues for messages.

Strange, I just replied to users@, didn't cc you individually, so should
have got my message via the list.

> The answer re: check mod_perl logs:
>
> I am on shared hosting (at gossamer) as such I don't think I have access to
> those logs, or do I?

Hah, sorry, didn't realize. =) Yes, would be in
domain.com/logs/perl_error_log.

Cheers,

Alex