Hello all,

I get an error trying to create a story for the root directory for the
category & slug etc not being unique.

The only other story that fits the criteria of being in the root category
and having no slug is the home page on another site (of the same
installation) including in the database.

Anyone know if there is a way around this? Currently I had to assign it a
slug and I simply include the file from a handmade root index.php file
Re: Two root category stories with no slug on separate sites of same installation = error [ In reply to ]
Hi Bryan,

What happens if you give it a slug on creation, but remove the slug once
you've done the first save?

Cheers,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Re: Two root category stories with no slug on separate sites of same installation = error [ In reply to ]
Hiya Bret, -- same error, unfortunately

RE: Two root category stories with no slug on separate sites of same installation = error [ In reply to ]
Are you using the same output channel for both sites?

Re: Two root category stories with no slug on separate sites of same installation = error [ In reply to ]
As Bret found, it turned out a story had both the root category AND another
category on the same site. Thanks