sounds like Paul Orrock had a patch for this.

See: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/bricolage/users/36810#36810

Or does anyone have any other suggestions?
Re: Media template for podcasts? [ In reply to ]
On 2011-06-14, at 4:48 PM, Schults, Chris wrote:

> We have an audio media element for podcasts that also includes meta
> information about the podcast, such as title, description, author and
> duration. Until now, we've only featured podcasts on completely
> templated index pages and RSS feeds. However, now we'd like to have
> separate pages for each podcast episode.
>
> Ideally, I would prefer not to have to create a story simply to relate
> to the media asset that contains all the content. What I believe I need
> is a media template, and according to the mailing list archives it
> sounds like Paul Orrock had a patch for this.
>
> See: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/bricolage/users/36810#36810
>
> Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

I'm not sure that the media template concept is what you're after; the idea, as I understand it, was just to provide some media formatting options that are specific to certain types of media vs. replacing the need for a story template.

I think what you want *is* story elements / templates, but you could automate the creation of those.

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com