Is there someone that can come to introduce and explain this CMS in Italy?

http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2011/index.html

Thank you in advance, \ferz
Re: Italian Perl Workshop [ In reply to ]
On 2011-06-04, at 6:41 AM, Ferruccio Zamuner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> on september we would like to have a talk about Bricolage CMS.
> Is there someone that can come to introduce and explain this CMS in Italy?
>
> http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2011/index.html

I'd love to visit Torino in September. Do you have a budget for a flight. ;)

(Always be wishing...)

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com
Re: Italian Perl Workshop [ In reply to ]
There is a possibility I could do such a thing.

When is your deadline for needing to know availability? Do you need a talk in English or Italian?

-Matt

Re: Italian Perl Workshop [ In reply to ]
Hi Matthew,

On 06/10/11 22:22, Matthew Rolf wrote:
> There is a possibility I could do such a thing.

Thank you, some of us are very interested about Bricolage CMS, some of
us are developer using Catalyst/Dancer and experiences of extension for
Bricolage written in Perl to add services to it are very interesting.

> When is your deadline for needing to know availability?

1 August 2011.

> Do you need a talk in English or Italian?

English is good enough, if you can speak italian you are welcome too.

I hope to read you soon and to meet you in Turin next september.

Thank you, \ferz

--
Italian Perl Workshop 2011
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2011/