I'm trying to use list_ids via SOAP::Lite with the parameters Limit, Order and OrderDirection. Although they appear to be allowed parameters, the results are the same with or without any of those.

Any ideas?

Nélio
Re: Bric::SOAP::Story list_ids parameters [ In reply to ]
On Jun 2, 2011, at 4:21 AM, Nélio Nunes wrote:

> I'm trying to use list_ids via SOAP::Lite with the parameters Limit, Order and OrderDirection. Although they appear to be allowed parameters, the results are the same with or without any of those.

For what object? Only story, media, and template support those params, IIRC.

Best,

David
Re: Bric::SOAP::Story list_ids parameters [ In reply to ]
Story

the code sequence is:

$soap->uri($host.'/Bric/SOAP/Story');

my $story_ids = $soap->list_ids(
name( element_key_name => 'gallery' ),
name( Limit => "5" ),
name( Order => 'id' ),
name( OrderDirection => 'DESC' )
)->result;

These parameters are passed to Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Story on the bric server, buth then it returns all the id's.

Cheers

Re: Bric::SOAP::Story list_ids parameters [ In reply to ]
On Jun 4, 2011, at 3:31 AM, Nélio Nunes wrote:

> the code sequence is:
>
> $soap->uri($host.'/Bric/SOAP/Story');
>
> my $story_ids = $soap->list_ids(
> name( element_key_name => 'gallery' ),
> name( Limit => "5" ),
> name( Order => 'id' ),
> name( OrderDirection => 'DESC' )
> )->result;
>
> These parameters are passed to Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Story on the bric server, buth then it returns all the id's.

Does it work using bric_soap?

Best,

David
Re: Bric::SOAP::Story list_ids parameters [ In reply to ]
Tried using bric_soap --search Limit=5. The results are the same.