Mailing List Archive

Media Type already in use when no media types present
Dear all,

I deleted all the existing media types. Searching now returns "No Media Types were found". When I
try to add image/jpeg or text/plain as a new media type, I get the message "The name "image/jpeg" is
already used by another Media Type." If try to add "invented/mimetype" (not one that was in the list
previously), it is accepted. If I then delete it and try to recreate it, I am again told it is in
use. It seems like deleting a media type doesn't really delete it.

Can anyone help, please?

Ian Gibbs