that works just fine.
Can I disable online publishing altogether, somehow?

Regards, Zdravko
Re: queued publishing [ In reply to ]
On Feb 3, 2011, at 1:12 AM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> Hi,
> what is the proper way to set up off line (background) publishing?
>
> I have 2.0 and one can choose when to publish, now or in background,
> but one needs to wait in both cases. There is a running bric_queued,
> that works just fine.
> Can I disable online publishing altogether, somehow?

What do you mean by "offline publishing"? If you have queued publishing enabled, then when the user publishes a story, it's not published, but added to the publish queue. This means that the user doesn't wait for the publish, which could be time-consuming and make the UI seem to lock up.

Best,

David