Mailing List Archive

Hide/Disable Contributors
All,

Is there a way to disable and/or hide the Contributors section in the
asset edit screen in Bric 2? We haven't used contribs in a long time,
and it would be nice to clean up a bit by hiding it somehow.

Thanks,
Nick
Re: Hide/Disable Contributors [ In reply to ]
On Dec 10, 2010, at 1:21 PM, Nick Legg wrote:

> Is there a way to disable and/or hide the Contributors section in the asset edit screen in Bric 2? We haven't used contribs in a long time, and it would be nice to clean up a bit by hiding it somehow.

Alas, no. Could be added pretty easily, though, either as a bricolage.conf directive or a preference. Once that was in place, you'd just need an `if` statement in the proper place in

comp/widgets/story_prof/edit_meta.html
comp/widgets/story_prof/view_meta.html
comp/widgets/media_prof/edit_meta.html
comp/widgets/media_prof/view_meta.html