Now, any changes should be done twice? This seems wrong.
Any advice on this?

Regards, Zdravko
Re: github question [ In reply to ]
I installed it and then removed the installed lib and comp directories
and symlinked them to the lib and comp directories in the repository.
That worked quite well from what I remember. You have to restart
bricolage when you change the libraries but you can turn off the mason
caching I think which meant the comp dir was being loaded on the fly.

regards,

Paul

Re: github question [ In reply to ]
Symlink 'bin', too.

Re: github question [ In reply to ]

http://blogs.perl.org/users/phillip_smith/2010/07/bricolage-cms-hacking-made-easy.html

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: github question [ In reply to ]
On Sep 1, 2010, at 7:06 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> I installed it and then removed the installed lib and comp directories and symlinked them to the lib and comp directories in the repository. That worked quite well from what I remember. You have to restart bricolage when you change the libraries but you can turn off the mason caching I think which meant the comp dir was being loaded on the fly.

Use `make dev` to have this done for you automatically. Deets at the link from Phillip.

Best,

David
Re: github question [ In reply to ]
David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Sep 1, 2010, at 7:06 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:
>
>> I installed it and then removed the installed lib and comp directories and symlinked them to the lib and comp directories in the repository. That worked quite well from what I remember. You have to restart bricolage when you change the libraries but you can turn off the mason caching I think which meant the comp dir was being loaded on the fly.
>
> Use `make dev` to have this done for you automatically. Deets at the link from Phillip.

Excellent! I am sitting on my fingers while preparing for this big switch. It involves
everything from 1.10.4 to bricolage 2, apache 2.2 and postgres and perl update. And my
own hacks regarding slovene translation.

Regards, Zdravko
Re: github question [ In reply to ]
On Sep 1, 2010, at 10:50 PM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> Excellent! I am sitting on my fingers while preparing for this big switch. It involves
> everything from 1.10.4 to bricolage 2, apache 2.2 and postgres and perl update. And my
> own hacks regarding slovene translation.

Commit them to a branch in your GitHub fork and send a pull request!

Best,

David