Mailing List Archive

Problems with localization to de_de
Hi @all,

since we upgrade our Bricolage from version 10.4 to 2.0.0 some locals
fail. For example:

Beitrag "Story" gesichert und nach "Inhalte publizieren" eingecheckt.
Cannot auto-publish related story "Related Story" because it is not on a
publish desk. Publish aborted due to errors above. Please fix the above
problems and try again.
Some locals I could fix but I don't know how to use the
$lang->maketext( 'error' ) in the Callback.pm or Desk.pm to use the
german localization.

Could anybody give me a hint or a patch to repair this behavior?

Really Thanks
Maik

--
Maik Arnold
webit! Gesellschaft für neue Medien mbH

Amtsgericht Dresden | HRB 15422
USt-ID DE 193477690
Geschäftsführer Sven Haubold
Re: Problems with localization to de_de [ In reply to ]
Hallo Maik,

I did the Spanish localization some time ago (but have been unable to
upload it to github, yet, <grmpff>), and I noticed the following:

1. You don't need to touch the files in /lib. If I remember well, it was
all in the Mason components (under "comp"). You can grep for
$lang->maketext calls, but watch out, because some GUI elements are not
localizable at first, because the corresponding $lang->maketext calls
are missing. I had to add quite a few of these calls. I can send you
some diffs in order to locate them.

Best,

Michael

Re: Problems with localization to de_de [ In reply to ]
Thanks, for your reply!

can u send me the diffs please?

Thank u very much.