2) locally available / recommended values of the specific installation

just a thought
Gabor
Re: Helping newbies [ In reply to ]
Yes, it would be nice to have that. At the moment we do have some documentation in the wiki that can help bring newbies up to speed. Not sure if you've seen it yet.

http://wiki.github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/

-Matt

RE: Helping newbies [ In reply to ]
I'm not sure how up-to-date these are, but when I was starting out with
Bricolage so many years ago, many of the links under "Entry Points" were
quite helpful:

http://wiki.github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/bricolage-documentation

As they are part of the API documentation, I'm hoping they are current.

Chris

--------------------------------

Chris Schults
Web Developer
PCC Natural Markets
206-547-1222 x104
chris.schults@pccsea.com
http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com

Sign up for PCC Fresh, a monthly newsletter filled with seasonal
recipes, exciting new products, and more:
http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/enews
Re: Helping newbies [ In reply to ]
On 2010-06-01, at 5:50 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> So for example I have no idea what slug mean. It would be nice to have a
> clickable [?] symbol next to each item that will give

Hey there Gabor,

Did you click on the "Help" button at the top left of the screen? It may not be obvious, but it's context-sensitive help and I think it covers the "slug" field if you're on the story creation screen.

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com