Mailing List Archive

Invitation to join Bricolage Developers
Hi list-bricolage-devel@lists.gossamer-threads.com,
David Wheeler invited you to join the Bricolage Developers group.
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bricolage-devel

Message from David Wheeler:
You're receiving this message as a subscriber to the bricolage-devel mail
list.

The old Bricolage mail lists are, alas, kaput. So we're setting up new
lists on Google Groups. If you'd like to join this list please do! If not,
disregard this message; we won't bother you again.

About this group:
Development discussion for the Bricolage content management system.

Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and
email-based groups with a rich community experience. You can also use your
Group to share documents, pictures, and calendars invitations.

Accept this invitation at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/subscribe?token=AHZ7KVPKvqWpbll9xsL0weOSMjrpB3sDv-d7saZrjWzX5rvv-Y9JkY-_yYGSN9M5XxdDW1tyl_vCJ93DUidBMfnS59CBVI8ygg

If you do not wish to be a member of this group or believe this group may
contain spam:
* You can report the group for abuse at
https://groups.google.com/d/abuse/YQAAABZI4k7aAAAA8DogKXMAAACOMuG259wGP5ZI5EC7vRvpTs3SM3s
* You can opt out of all future Google Groups activity at
https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Start your own group at https://groups.google.com/d/creategroup.
Visit Google Groups Help Center at
http://support.google.com/groups/bin/answer.py?answer=46601.