Mailing List Archive

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded
Oh gawd. :(

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com

If your email inbox is out of control, check out http://sanebox.com/t/s0q7m

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded [ In reply to ]
> Okay, who want to migrate our bug stuff to GitHub issues?

Never done it, but:

https://github.com/benlangfeld/Lighthouse-2-Github

Looks simple..

Cheers,

Alex
Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded [ In reply to ]
On Jan 28, 2013, at 11:06 AM, Phillip Smith <ps@phillipadsmith.com> wrote:

> Oh gawd. :(

Well, I did change things around so that we have only two admins (you're one). But otherwise, I use issues all the time and quite like them. Lighthouse not so much.

David
Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded [ In reply to ]
Okay, on my list for some time after February 15th.

Buried until then, unfortunately.

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded [ In reply to ]