Mailing List Archive

1 2 3  View All
Re: ckeditor report [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Zdravko Balorda
<zdravko.balorda@siix.com>wrote:

> Indeed, preview is based on a saved story. A story is not saved until you
> click Save and Stay, so Preview will work only afterwards.

Ah, I thought you were telling me that you had changed this.

> What was wrong here if you recall, is that, any text entered in the
> brand-new editor didn't get saved on Save!. The typed-in text was lost.

Confirming that I was testing the wrong thing. You're right - after your
patches any text added to a new editor is now properly saved on Save & Stay
and on Save.

-Nick
Re: ckeditor report [ In reply to ]
Hi,
if anyone figures out an event that can be set on textarea element and that
fires on drag end, let me know. I'am desparate. :)

Regards, Zdravko

Nick Legg III wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Zdravko Balorda
> <zdravko.balorda@siix.com>wrote:
>
>> Indeed, preview is based on a saved story. A story is not saved until you
>> click Save and Stay, so Preview will work only afterwards.
>>

> Ah, I thought you were telling me that you had changed this.
>

>> What was wrong here if you recall, is that, any text entered in the
>> brand-new editor didn't get saved on Save!. The typed-in text was lost.
>>

> Confirming that I was testing the wrong thing. You're right - after your
> patches any text added to a new editor is now properly saved on Save & Stay
> and on Save.
>
> -Nick

1 2 3  View All