Mailing List Archive

Bricolage API Browser Improvements
Fellow Bricoleurs,

As part of my effort to get something of the site back up last week,
I reworked the Bricolage API browser to be entirely JavaScript
powered, rather than relying on Mason code on the back end. I have
now integrated those improvements into all of the existing
documentation browsers. You can access them here:

http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/current/api/
http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/1.8/api/
http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/1.6/api/
http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/1.4/api/
http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/1.2/api/
http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/1.0/api/
http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/devel/api/

The "devel" branch is updated nightly from Subversion trunk. The
"current" branch is an alias to the latest release (currently the 1.8
branch), and the others are all static, with documentation for each
major version of Bricolage.

Please give the new browser a whirl, and file a bug report if you run
into any problems (I know that some had issues with scrolling in the
past—is this still an issue?).

http://bugs.bricolage.cc/enter_bug.cgi?product=Website

Best,

David