Mailing List Archive

Doc Browser Back Online
Fellow Bricoleurs,

We have a new server for bricolage.cc, but have not yet ben able to
recover the data from the old server. I'm hoping that'll happen next
week, but in the meantime www.bricolage.cc once again responds to Web
requests, albeit with an ugly "We're working on it!" message.

However, knowing that the most used part of the site was the
documentation browser, I've at least restored the version for the
latest stable release. You can access it here:

http://www.bricolage.cc/docs/current/api/

I've also updated the doc browser so that it is now 100% static.
Nothing happens in Mason on the Web server anymore, it all happens in
your browser. It should work as it did before, only better!

Enjoy,

David