Mailing List Archive

Google Summer of Code
Fellow Bricoleurs,

The Bricolage project is pleased to have been selected to be a
partner in the Google Summer of Code Initiative.

http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

The Summer of Code is a program designed to introduce students to the
world of Open Source Software Development and provide them with a
$4500 award for completing an Open Source project before the end of
Summer.

As a partner, we are currently looking for student volunteers to
propose Bricolage development projects. We have created a list of
suggested project ideas on the Bricolage Web site:

http://www.bricolage.cc/dev/summer_of_code/

If you're interested in hacking on Bricolage for fame and fortune,
join the Bricolage developers list or sign on to #bricolage on
irc.develooper.org (MagNet) to outline your proposal and get feedback
as you prepare to submit it to Google. You can also join the Google
Summer-Discuss list or sign on to #google-summer on irc.freenode.net
for more general discussion of the Summer of Code.

http://www.bricolage.cc/support/lists/
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/summer-discuss

But hurry, the deadline for proposal submissions is June 14! Students
who get Bricolage projects accepted will be mentored by me and other
members of the Bricolage community.

We look forward to your proposals!

Best,

David

--
David Wheeler
Maintainer and Lead Developer, Bricolage