Mailing List Archive

GSoC: Need Student Proposals and Mentors!
Hi All,

I missed the deadline for Bricolage to be a project in the Google Summer
of Code, but at the recommendation of Darren Duncan, I added Bricolage as
a subproject of the Perl Foundation. You can find all the details here:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc2008

Here's a list of project ideas:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc2008_projects#bricolage

If you have ideas, please add them!

If you'd like to be a mentor, please add yourself here:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc2008_mentors

But even if none of these things apply to you, if you know any students
who might like to hack on Bricolage, please have them submit a project
proposal! Details on proposal submission are here:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc2008_getting_started

I'm looking at *you* folks at colleges and universities! Denison, U.Va,
Umich, Adams State, you're on! The deadline for student applications to
Google is March 31 5:00 PM PDT / 00:00 UTC April 1, 2008.

Thanks,

David