Mailing List Archive

Wackamole and win32
Hi

I'm interested in trying wackamole on xp/2003 server. Unfortunately
I've fallen at the first hurdle - compiling wackamole.

I've gone through the makefile and copied the folders into the right
directories, but I get:

C:\wackamole\wackamole-2.1.3>nmake -f NMakefile
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 7.10.3077
NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'config.w32.h'
Stop.
C:\wackamole\wackamole-2.1.3>

Sadly, I appear to be missing config.w32.h from the wackamole zip file?
I also note that "$(SPREAD)\win\libtspread.lib" does not appear in the
spread folder?

I normally only deal with perl, but have access to an install of
visualstudio.net 2003 to try to compile this (but I'm not a developer,
so am probably doing something stupid).

If anybody could point me to precompiled binaries, or give me some hints
on compiling I'd be grateful.

Kind Regards

Ross

All correspondence, attachments and agreements remain strictly subject to fully executed contract. (c) GCap Media plc 2007. All rights remain reserved. This e-mail (and any attachments) contains information which may be confidential, subject to intellectual property protection and may be legally privileged and protected from disclosure and unauthorised use. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed and others specifically authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or any parts of it please telephone 020 7054 8000 immediately upon receipt. No other person is authorised to copy, adapt, forward, disclose, distribute or retain this e-mail in any form without prior specific permission in writing from an authorised representative of GCap Media plc. We will not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of the internet to transmit information by or to GCap Media plc.

GCap Media plc. Registered address: 30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA. Registered in England & Wales with No. 923454
RE: Wackamole and win32 [ In reply to ]
.....Any hints at all....please? :-)

Kind Regards

Ross