"/backhand/" on the director machine lists the appropriate drone machine names and IPs, but the port is always 0 no matter what I set ContactPort to. I've tried ntbhb on Windows 2000 and Windows XP and ran into the same issues on both Operating systems. Has the mod_backhand director module outgrown ntbhb? (that is, have bugfixes been made to the director module that won't allow ntbhb to function properly anymore?) Where can I still get an older version of mod_backhand, or more precisely, which version of mod_backhand has ntbhb been tested with?

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.

-Sebastian
Re: NT Broadcaster [ In reply to ]
Sebastian,

I don't believe NTBHB has been kept in-line with
changes to mod_backhand. I forget which version of
mod_backhand I created NTBHB with because I haven't
worked on it in about 5 years. I am sure you can look
back in the mailing list to find out, or it might say
in the NTBHB documentation.

A problem similar to this happened a few years ago and
the problem was the mod_backhand data structure that
gets sent over the network with performance
information was changed. Thus NTBHB was sending the
information properly, but mod_backhand wasn't reading
it right because the structures were different.

I forget which structure it is, but it should be
fairly obvious from looking at NTBHB's and
mod_backhand's source. Just update the structure in
NTBHB and any code that changes as a result of the
updates to the structure and everything should work
fine again. It would be great if you could send in a
patch with the changes. The core of NTBHB should
still work fine and no bugs have ever been reported
with NTBHB except for the broadcast structure getting
out of sync with mod_backhand.

Hope this helps you out.
Rob