get it going? (I know this has been discussed already
but I saw nothing conclusive) Thanks in advance...

- Roland
mod_backhand on AIX 5.1 [ In reply to ]

On Feb 26, 2004, at 1:55 PM, Roland Krocin wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get mod_backhand running on AIX
> 5.1 (or other), and if so, what needs to be done to
> get it going? (I know this has been discussed already
> but I saw nothing conclusive) Thanks in advance...

platform.c needs to be ported to AIX. It is very operating system
specific. I don't have an AIX machine. I'd be happy to port it if I
were paid to do so and provided a machine on which to do it.

// Theo Schlossnagle
// Principal Engineer -- http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/
// Postal Engine -- http://www.postalengine.com/
// Ecelerity: fastest MTA on Earth