Mailing List Archive

EL6 and mythtv 0.27
After trying to upgrade my mythtv0.26 installation into 0.27 using Stephens
screpo, then I ended up with this after trying to execute mythbackend:

mythbackend: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/qt48/libQtGui.so.4: undefined
symbol: _ZN27QEventDispatcherUNIXPrivate16initThreadWakeUpEv

Noone else got that issue?

Can it be due to multiple installations of qt?:

yum list installed | grep qt
libmythnzmqt0.i686 0.27.3-19.el6
@screpo
qt.i686 1:4.6.2-28.el6_5
@updates
qt-mysql.i686 1:4.6.2-28.el6_5
@updates
qt-sqlite.i686 1:4.6.2-28.el6_5
@updates
qt-x11.i686 1:4.6.2-28.el6_5
@updates
qt3.i686 3.3.8b-30.el6
@base
qt47.i686 1:4.7.2-1_18.el6
@atrpms-testing
qt47-webkit.i686 1:4.7.2-1_18.el6
@atrpms-testing
qt48.i686 1:4.8.5-8.el6
@screpo
qt48-mysql.i686 1:4.8.5-8.el6
@screpo
qt48-x11.i686 1:4.8.5-8.el6
@screpo

Best regards,
Kenneth
Re: EL6 and mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]
You still have qt47. It should have updated correctly but it looks like it was only partial.  Do a  yum install qt48 and check if qt47 is gone afterwards. If it is still there yum removr qt47

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Cheers
Stephen

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra 4G network

Re: EL6 and mythtv 0.27 [ In reply to ]
Thanks Stephen,

I already tried to yum remove qt47, but was confused by the fact, that it
would cause mythtv itself to be removed (as a dependency) - and I wasnt
sure about the side effect of this.

Anyway, after proper backup, I took the chance and deleted mythtv* and
qt47. After reinstallation of myth it works much better and includes only
qt48.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Kenneth