Mailing List Archive

apache questions
hello :) i am using wampserver and the latest apache version
i am using http/2 on my website i noticed that overtime as i and others
browse and use my website that after awhile the ram dont get released from
the apache process in my task manager,after a few people post on my forums
the ram eventually gets over 800 mb in size and dont ever get released
until i restart the server,what settings should i change in my config file
to automatically clear some ram usage after people disconnect from the site.
my specs
16 gb ram(ddr3/dual channel/1600 mhz)
amd fx 6300(3.5 ghz) processor
windows 10
using the winnt apache module with threads per child set to 200 in the mpm
file.