For us to do that, our team must be developing a plugin using the API documentation of the following Apache versions:

* Apace 2.4.41
* Apache 2.4.51

The problem is, I can not find that API documentation online, I have tried to look for it, but it only shows what has changed in this API and not the full documentation itself.
Well, I might be wrong since those types of documents isn’t my specialty.

I would really love if someone can help me get those two Apache versions API Documentations as PDF or a link, so I can get it to work.

Thank you!

[cid:image001.png@01D8A4C1.F6EE37C0]
Re: Request for API Documentation for Apache 2.4.41 & 2.4.51 [ In reply to ]
> Op 31 jul. 2022 om 08:47 heeft Ori Shaines <oris@hackeruso.com> het volgende geschreven:
>
> ?
> Hi Apache user support,
>
> I am posting this because the official Apache support has suggested me, as you might be able to provide me what I look for.
>
> Well, as you can see, I am reaching out from ThriveDX Group as one of the security team members.
>
> For our monitoring project, I would like to forward the Apache access logs of our websites to a SIEM solution, so it can be monitored for suspicious activity.
> For us to do that, our team must be developing a plugin using the API documentation

Can’t you just ship the logs?

Re: Request for API Documentation for Apache 2.4.41 & 2.4.51 [ In reply to ]
Le 31/07/2022 à 08:46, Ori Shaines a écrit :
> Hi Apache user support,
>
> I am posting this because the official Apache support has suggested me,
> as you might be able to provide me what I look for.
>
> Well, as you can see, I am reaching out from ThriveDX Group as one of
> the security team members.
>
> For our monitoring project, I would like to forward the Apache access
> logs of our websites to a SIEM solution, so it can be monitored for
> suspicious activity.
>
> For us to do that, our team must be developing a plugin using the API
> documentation of the following Apache versions:
>
> * Apace 2.4.41
> * Apache 2.4.51
>
> The problem is, I can not find that API documentation online, I have
> tried to look for it, but it only shows what has changed in this API and
> not the full documentation itself.
>
> Well, I might be wrong since those types of documents isn’t my specialty.
>
> I would really love if someone can help me get those two Apache versions
> API Documentations as PDF or a link, so I can get it to work.
>
> Thank you!

Hi,

The online API can be found at:
https://nightlies.apache.org/httpd/trunk/doxygen/

It has been broken for some time, but this should be fixed now.

This is for trunk, but most of the doc will be the same with 2.4.x.

Should you really need to doc for 2.4.51, you can still built it by
yourself from the source code, using:
make dox

Best, regards,
CJ