Mailing List Archive

Defaced Website : Few forensic tips and help
List ,

https://pastebin.com/YspPiWif

One of our PHP website hacked on 3rd july 2022. I am attaching the httpd
access files contents in the above pastebin. I hide the original URL of
the website due to a SLA policy.

Can anybody point out from the logs what exactly made the attacker able to
bring the site down..

Has he used this php site for attacking ?

Any other logs or command line outputs needed let me know. I will share
the required files. I am new to this area of forensic analysis to find
out the root cause of the attack .

Kindly shed some tips to find out where the vulnerability is and how to
prevent it in future.

Any more inputs/details required keep me informed, I can share those too.

Regards,
Krish