I am happy to show my configuration if it would help.

Thanks.

-Tom
Re: Deprecated warnings with v2.4.53 [ In reply to ]
On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 18:20 Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tried to move from openssl 1.1.1o to 3.0.3 and am getting lots of
> deprecated warnings during the httpd build. I also tried when

Looking more closely at the build, the warnings *are* coming from the httpd
code.Since they are warnings only, I assume I can ignore them for this
installation.

-Tom
Re: Deprecated warnings with v2.4.53 [ In reply to ]
On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 18:20 Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tried to move from openssl 1.1.1o to 3.0.3 and am getting lots of
> deprecated warnings during the httpd build. I also tried when attempting
> http 2.4.52 and didn't complete iththen either because of the same warnings.

Looking at the 48 deprecation warnings, it seems to me that the user
configuration should automatically turn off such warnings.

Is there any way for an ordinary user to do that?

-Tom
Re: Re: Deprecated warnings with v2.4.53 [ In reply to ]
Please post the config & warnings...

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated
- Mahatma Gandhi"

+91 73500 12833
deicool@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool

"Plant a Tree, Go Green"

Make In India : http://www.makeinindia.com/home

Re: Re: Deprecated warnings with v2.4.53 [ In reply to ]
On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 01:31 Deepak Goel <deicool@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please post the config & warnings...

I am still fiddling with openssl config options based on Ivan Ristic's
suggestions, but I will post the config and warnings when I get a stable
set of options for that and Apache.

Thanks, Deepak.

Best regards,

-Tom