dependencies I could not reinstall.

best regards

Tobias
Re: Upgrade from non_ssl to ssl possible? [ In reply to ]
Sounds a bit risky to me. An option could be to put an SSL offloaded in
front of it.

Regards, Lars.

Re: Upgrade from non_ssl to ssl possible? [ In reply to ]
Thx for your answers.
I now installed the current version of httpd with openssl on the same
machine configured to only listen on 443 and act as an TLS proxy.
It works nice.
Thank you all

Lars Bonnesen <lars.bonnesen@gmail.com> schrieb am So., 21. Nov. 2021,
05:52: