Systems and IT Manager

Tel: + 966 11 208 7575 Ext.8836

Mob: + 966 59 464 8325
Re: adding cloudstack to our internal cloud [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 8:27 PM Mohamad Bannout <mbannout@skyband.com.sa> wrote:

> First time user here,
>
> We have private cloud setup in our company using vmware with only vcenter for management, I’m considering adding cloudstack to the mix.

You probably want to contact the Apache Cloudstack users mailing list
[1], we can't answer your questions here (Apache HTTP Server users).

Regards;
Yann.

Re: adding cloudstack to our internal cloud [ In reply to ]
Ya sorry about that,

noticed I sent it to the wrong mailing list.

"WARNING: This is an external email. Please do not click links, open attachments or reply unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe."