Mailing List Archive

Is there any way I can use a lock to control the threads that are using mod_ssl?
Hello,
I understand it is a weird question.

For an experiment, I need one thread at a time to call the OpenSSL engine
while others are waiting. Once one thread is finished, the other thread can
start to call the engine and goes on. I was thinking of using a lock to
wrap around a mod_ssl function ( I do not know which mod_ssl function
actually calls the OpenSSL engine) that actually call the OpenSSL engine.
I'm not sure, if this is going to work or not. Can anyone please give me an
Idea?

Thanks,
Shariful Alam