MaxConnectionsPerChild 0
</IfModule>

using mod_proxy module and reverse proxy to tomcat
ProxyRequests on
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/

Need help in understanding why this is happening

Thank you
Re: Httpd using 100% cpu [ In reply to ]
Hi

What's the load like on the server? And the machine configuration?

Re: Httpd using 100% cpu [ In reply to ]
Hi,
load is 50req per sec
system config is 8 Core cpu with 64 GB RAM

Re: Httpd using 100% cpu [ In reply to ]
Why do you think there is a problem? The machine config is supporting 50
req/sec. Mostly the application is medium complex (If the application was
light, the machine config could have supported 200 req/sec)

On Sun, 7 Nov 2021, 22:37 Prasanth Kodakandla, <

Re: Httpd using 100% cpu [ In reply to ]
I am not sure about what's causing the issue. I have checked the logs and I
don't see any error messages.
need some help on what and whether to look to find and solve the problem
also want to know if i need to change anything from config.

Re: Httpd using 100% cpu [ In reply to ]
Is your code written in java or php (or some other language)?

You might to need an APM?

On Mon, 8 Nov 2021, 19:21 Prasanth Kodakandla, <

Re: Httpd using 100% cpu [ In reply to ]
ya we have Dynatrace and i did not see anything suspicious in there i can
share some info here