Mailing List Archive

ApacheCon starts tomorrow!
ApacheCon @Home starts tomorrow! Details at
https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/index.html

(Note: You're receiving this because you are subscribed to one or more
user lists for Apache Software Foundation projects.)

We've got three days of great content lined up for you, spanning 14
project communities. And we're very excited about the keynotes, with
presentations from David Nalley, Ashley Wolfe, Mark Cox, Alison Parker,
and Michael Weinberg. And we'll be hearing from our Platinum sponsors in
their keynotes as well! (Schedule is at
https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/tracks/)

You can still register today, at
https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/register.html

We especially want to thank our sponsors, who have made this event possible:

Strategic sponsor: Google
Platinum sponsors: Huawei, Tencent, Instaclustr, and Apple
Gold sponsors: AWS, Aiven, Gradle, Replicated, Red
Hat, Baidu, Fiter, Cerner, Dremio, and Didi
Silver sponsors: Bamboo, SpereEx, Microsoft, Imply, Securonix, DataStax,
and Crafter Software
Bronze sponsor: Technical Arts

Please join us on our Slack for discussion before, during, and after the
event! http://s.apache.org/apachecon-slack

And follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/apachecon - for tips and
announcements during the event.

See you tomorrow!